Since my Paypal account became limited due to the small funds that I am transferring to unverified accounts, instead of waiting for 180 days, I opened a Payza account and had been satisfied with the service as well as their support team. Comparing Payza with Paypal when both of my accounts in these two money transfers were hacked and closed, I was able to reopen my Payza account and got the refunds within two days while Paypal had given me long days of waits and still my funds is not refunded. If you don't have a Payza account, you can open one HERE for free. Just choose Starter or Personal Account.
Now to Verify Your Payza Account:
1. Open an RCBC MyWallet Visa Card at any RCBC Branch. I got mine for Php20 during one of their marketing visits in UP Diliman. I read that it usually cost Php120 (Php100 goes to your account as maintaining balance, Php10 for the card purchase and Php10 for the deposit fee). The card will be ready upon paying the fee. Also, remember the e-mail ad that you write in your application form because you will use it in retrieving the verification code from Payza. RCBC has a ten-peso flat rate on deposit transactions. It is like M.Lhullier or Western Union where you are charged for every padala or deposit you make. Ensure that you have at least PhP200.00 in your RCBC account before proceeding with step 2.
2. Sign-up for Payza. Once logged-in, look under My Payza Account, Account Verification and click "Verification". You can now enter your personal information and the details of your account. By the way, you have to have your Visa/Maestro card when you do this. The information that you will need to input are your full name (should be the same in your card), the Visa/Maestro card account number, your card's expiration date, and the three-digit security code found at the back of your card. All instructions are found on the Payza verification page, you'll surely get your way with it.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for your verification code along with the following details:
*16-digit Card number: (the RCBC MyWallet Card Number found at the front)
*Mobile Phone No:
*Date of linking card with Payza:
*Email Address indicated during account opening:
Your introductory paragraph should sound like this:
Hi! I have signed-up for Payza and used RCBC MyWallet Visa card to verify my account. I would like to request for the verification code sent by Payza in my RCBC account.
4. You will receive an e-mail from an RCBC Customer Representative that contains the verification code. It just takes at most 6 hours for them to reply. And their support is very efficient, you won't be disappointed.
5. Wait for three days and log-in to your Payza account to input your verification code in your linked card. You should have your verification code at this stage. A Php200.00-charge will be deducted from your RCBC MyWallet account but it will be refunded to you through Payza after it completed the verification. Once done, your status will show as VERIFIED.
Like this post? Don't Forget to Share this Post.
Let me know what you think, use the comment form below.