IMPORTANT: Only works in FAT PSP with CUSTOM FIRMWARE, any version. If you don't have a CFW, you can make one here. If you have the OFFICIAL FIRMWARE 5.03 or PSP 3000, sorry guys, still NO HACKS for that.
DISCLAIMER: Do at your own risk. I do not hold any obligation if you bricked your PSP throughout the process. I tried this already and it worked without bricking my PSP. I think this process has 0 probability of bricking your PSP.
1. Connect your PSP through USB to your computer.
2. Download your ISO/CSO game. Enable USB mode in your PSP and make a new folder named "ISO" (all CAPS) in the root of your PSP, that is beside your PSP, MUSIC, VIDEO, PICTURE folders.
3. Transfer your ISO/CSO game in the "ISO folder".
4. Disable the USB mode of your PSP and turn it off. Remove the battery and replace it again.
5. Hold the RIGHT trigger as you slide the power ON button. A screen with black background and small red and white letters will appear. Sometimes, it takes me 3 times to make this work.
6. Go to Configuration, press X.
7. Make the GAME FOLDER HOMEBREW to CURRENTLY IN: 1.50 Kernel by pressing X.
8. Then select BACK and EXIT.
9. Turn ON your PSP and press the SELECT Button. Make the UMD ISO MODE to SONY NP9660 by pressing the right arrow button in your PSP. Then press X in EXIT.
10. Go to Gameà Memory Stick. And there's your ISO/CSO game. Press X and you'll be able to play it.
How to install CFW for your PSP
How to Make PSX games Run in Your PSP
Read my future posts by subscribing.