Update February 11, 2016: Working
Also, if you are registered to any promo right now and you are tired of being throttled to 2G or being capped due to heavy usage, check this tutorial for Smart and Globe.
Broadband stick or modem (openline your modem to ALL SIM networks here)
SIM card even without load (Smart, SUN, Globe, TnT, TM, Smartbro, SunBro, Jump In)
Ultrasurf - Download Usurf || Mirror
1. Insert your SIM card to your broadband stick or modem. If you want to openline your modem to all network, you can use the link here.
2. Connect your device and modem to the internet. Make sure that you are connect to the internet before you proceed with step 3.
3. Unzip the file you downloaded above to your desktop (u.zip). Run the u1502.exe, it will notify you that it is connecting to a server and a padlock will appear at the lower right portion of your screen. Wait for Ultrasurf to connect to a server and it will be like below once it is connected:
How to Configure Your Internet Download Manager to Work with UltraSurf?
Open your IDM, Downloads }} Options }} Proxy/Socks }} Check proxy and input the following:
|Screenshot of IDM for UltraSurf Settings|
Open uTorrent, then go to Options }} Preferences }} Connection and input the following values:
Proxy Server Type: Socks 5
|Screenshot of uTorrent Settings for UltraSurf. Click to enlarge|
1. Download PsiphonHandler for PC.
2. Connect your pocket wifi or broadband to the internet.
3. Run the PsiphonHandler for PC and install then the settings page will appear.
4. ONLY check the Remove Port box and input: www1.smart.com.ph (or mygames.ph) in the Proxy Server field. Leave all other boxes blank and hit SAVE.
5. Wait for the Psiphon App to connect successfully to the internet. Once connected, you now have FREE Internet.
Talk 'N Text and Smart Users, check this:
Piso per Day Unlimited Internet Access
Like this post? Share it via the social toolbars below!
Use the comment form below for feedbacks and queries.