1. Prepare your mobile phone or your broadband stick with Sun SIM and zero load. Make sure that your device is GPRS activated; if not, you can send ACTIVATE to 2300 (Do this only if this is the first time that your device and SIM will connect to the internet)
2. Under your phone/broadband connection settings, make a new profile with the following values:
Profile Name: Any name you want (SUN GPRS)
The rest is set to default (as is). No proxy needed.
3. Better if you choose WCDMA Only in your Preferred Mode under Network Settings to ensure fast internet but it will depend on your location. If most of the time your device registers a No Network sign, it will be better if you choose the WCDMA Preferred instead.
4. Save your settings then connect to the internet by turning ON your Mobile Data (Android/Phone Users) or clicking the Connect Button in your broadband GUI.
5. Enjoy browsing, streaming, downloading, anything you want with your internet because it's absolutely FREE!
Other Tutorial on FREE Internet Even Without Load for ALL Networks!
Like this post? Don't Forget to Share this Post.
Let me know what you think, use the comment form below.