In order for us to prevent this from happening with our unlimited internet, we have to use VPN or any bypassing tools. New methods are discussed in this Trick to Bypass 1GB Bandwidth Limit of Globe FUP post. Rather than adding this new method to the post, I have opted to create a new one because the comments are already too long and some users cannot read past through all those queries and feedbacks. Some users also have difficulties using the Proxifier included in the post because it is not compatible with their device. Moreover, this new method can be used to revive the 4G speed of your throttled internet subscription, you don't have to wait until midnight to be reverted to normal speed. Thanks to the developers of UltraSurf, it's a great help for Globe users. This tutorial uses the www.globe.com.ph APN which is slow for browsing but fast for downloading files. It will be better if you only use this app when you are about to download big files or stream videos.
Update February 12, 2016: Use Psiphon with MyGlobe Internet settings in the Trick to Bypass Globe Bandwidth Limit
This method can also work even without load , you can check the version 2.0 of this tutorial: How to have FREE Internet Without Load for All Network Torrents Capable.
How to Bypass 800MB Limit of Globe Due to FUP (Alternative Method)?
-USB Broadband stick or pocket wifi modem (Globe SIM capable, tutorial on how to openline your modem)
-Registered to any Globe promo with internet access (Cheap ones are FB10, GoUnli25, GOCOMBOAKFA32, SUPERSURF and other variants of these promos)
-Download UltraSurf | Mirror Link
1. Register to any Globe promo with internet access like FB10, GoUnli25, GOCOMBOAKFA32, or any of the surf promo that you are using as long as it has internet capabilities. This may not work with the consumable internet data subscription (i.e. GoSurf10, GoSurf15, etc) because those promos are good only for the data limit allocated with it, not unli.
2. In your modem dashboard, create the MyGlobe Connect profile as shown below:
If the above did NOT work, try the:
3. Extract the UltraSurf file that you have downloaded above. Run as Admin the u1502.exe from the folder. No need to edit any settings in Ultrasurf then wait for it to Connect to a Server and once successfully connected, the UltraSurf interface should look like this:
|Sometimes, it takes more than 5 minutes to connect. Just be patient.|
Internet browser settings:
HTTP Proxy: 127.0.0.1 port: 9666
SOCKS Host: 127.0.0.1 port: 9666
(Check) Use proxy: 184.108.40.206 port 8080
Do not use proxy server for addresses beginning with:
|Click to enlarge|
If you are using other apps/program, just follow the settings for internet browsers to make it work with Ultrasurf.
5. Start streaming, downloading and uploading without the 800MB bandwidth limit!
1. Cannot Connect to Server. Try the (Connect-Disconnect) CDC trick. If you cannot connect within 5 mins, exit Ultrasurf, exit the IE warning, disconnect your modem. Reconnect your modem to the internet, run Ultrasurf, wait for the 3 circles to go green, then wait for it to connect. If the circles did not go green within 1-2 mins, disconnect your modem to the internet and reconnect. If it did not connect to a server, exit Ultrasurf, exit IE warning, and disconnect your modem and redo the CDC trick.
2. It needs patience to use this app.
3. If you still can't connect, share a load of PhP2.00 to your SIM.
*If you want your internet speed to revert to 3G/4G and no longer wait for midnight, change your APN to www.globe.com.ph.
*Also works for Touch Mobile (TM)
Like this post? Share it via the social toolbars below!
Use the comment form below for feedbacks and queries.