New! Piso per Day Unlimited Internet Access for TNT and Smart Users
Disclaimer: This tutorial may not work for all of us 100% because of location/area variability, you might want to mix and match the procedures to come up with the working version for your SIM and location. The tips provided in this tutorial are very helpful to your bugging process. Important factors are: IP used, enrolled promos, load protect, APN and internet signal (3G/LTE).
Attention Ultera modem users, Smart is doing IMEI blocking in their system and if your modem became identified as unregistered, it will pave unusable. Some users who reported this issue has symptoms of blinking modem and failure to register to the network even using various SIMs.
Patience - a lot of it if possible
USB broadband stick, pocket wifi or modem preferably LTE capable for the combined LTE speed
(Unlock your Globe/SUN broadband stick or pocket wifi here if you don't have SmartBro modem)
SmartBro KickStart Data SIM (You can also use Smart Jump-In Student SIM)
|Grabbed from Google. Photo not mine.|
1. Insert your new KickStart Data SIM (or Jump-IN SIM) to the SIM compartment of your USB Broadband stick or pocket wifi then connect your device to the internet using the APN: smartbro. To do this, go to your broadband dashboard, go to Settings}} Profile Management}} New Profile and input the following values:
APN: smartbro (you can also use Dynamic or Auto)
IP address: Dynamic
2. Make use of your FREE 10MB from the new SIM by browsing sites or downloading files and once it is consumed, wait for 1-3 hours while your modem is still ON and connected to your laptop/PC. This is where the "babad" mode starts. In this step, you just let your laptop/desktop sit for a while without using your internet browser or anything, just let it sit and settle. I suggest you do this before you go to bed so when you awake, the bugging is fully established and it will let you have the FREE unli internet from Smart.
3. After the wait, open your internet browser and start browsing sites. If you can surf the internet or watch Youtube videos without your browser being redirected to the the SmartBro Insufficient Load Dashboard or Safezone page, then Congratulations! You now have a bugged SIM and a FREE unli internet.
If you were redirected to the SmartBro/Safezone dashboard after the hours of waiting step, you have to do the pakain trick. Choose one from these options:
1. Load Php5.00 to your SIM and register to the BigByte 5 from your SmartBro dashboard and once it is consumed, wait for more than 1 hour before you start browsing. You can also just turn off load protection and let your PhP5 be consumed.
2. You can register to SurfMaxPlu50 and an hour before expiration of your load, go to airplane mode and wait for more than 3 hours again before you start browsing.
3. You can send SUPER10 to 9999 for PhP10. That code may work when all else fail.
Again, make sure that nothing is connecting or accessing the internet during the babad mode. You have disconnect every gadget that has automatic function of connecting to the internet for updates esp the anti-virus. Not worry, no virus will come to your laptop/desktop during its idle mode.
If you are no longer redirected to the dashboard after you completed the pakain trick, then jump and say, "Sa wakas!". But if you are still being redirected to the dashboard, try changing the APN to http.globe.com.ph and redo the tutorial. If you're still redirected to the dashboard, try using the tips below or try your luck with another SIM, I suggest the cheap student SIM (Jump-In SIM).
If you already have an old KickStart SIM and it no longer has the FREE 10MB data, opt for the pakain trick then follow the steps 1-3 above.
If you were able to successfully bug your SIM but has been redirected to the Smart Dashboard after a while, redo the tutorial using pakain trick.
Also check when doing this bugging tutorial (Tips):
A. You will need the Bugging Tips here. These tips are very important especially if you do not want so much waiting time.
B. You might want the CMD pinger. Download the pinger here.
|My bugging status. Still downloading even past 5MB. Click to enlarge.|
That's it, may the odds be in your favor! Don't let the wait keep you frustrated, enjoy!
A word of precaution, don't abuse the bandwidth of your internet, monitor your download or else your 4G or LTE speed will be downgraded to 3G forever (wala nga palang forever, hehe). When you do this tutorial, be prepared to combine and mix the tricks mentioned above.
Can access Google and Youtube but not other sites - I have encountered this but I don't know the solution yet. So, if you can refer a workaround with it, thanks in advance.
Credits goes to the original sharer of this tutorial, not mine.
Like this post? Share it via the social toolbars below!
Use the comment form below for feedbacks and queries.