In my previous posts, we have been using apps like Proxifier, Akimi, and Bomabards just to let us have FREE internet access in Globe and TM. This may be tiring for some but still it is worth the effort. But connecting to the internet using those apps no longer work or the apps are not compatible with Windows 8, we have this new method which will simplify our FREE access. Just connect the modem, run two bat files in seconds and whoosh FREE internet at your fingertips! I have run this method using my Smartbro MF627, a USB broadband stick, running in Windows 7.
Globe/TM SIM even without load or zero balance
USB modem or broadband stick
Pinger.bat - Download pinger || Mirror
IPGlobe.bat - Download IPGlobe || Mirror
1. Insert your Globe/TM SIM in your broadband stick or modem. If you have a Smartbro or SUN broadband, you can openline it so you can use your Globe/TM SIM with it. Follow this tutorial that works like charm.
2. Connect you broadband stick to your laptop or desktop. Open your broadband dashboard. Note: Do not connect it to the internet (Do not click the CONNECT button)!
3. Make a new internet profile in your broadband/modem dashboard with these values (Go to Settings} Network Settings} Config:
Name: Globe (please don't change this as the code in the IPGlobe.bat is using this)4. Run the IPGlobe.bat and wait for it to give a connection successful confirmation (it will close automatically).
No Proxy and Port
4. Run the pinger.bat and wait for the lines like "Reply from 220.127.116.11 blah blah". Once connected, you can now browse, upload, download and stream for FREE. You can even use torrents. Your desktop screen will look like this:
|Click to enlarge|
1. My USB Broadband dashboard is in DISCONNECTED status but with the IPGlobe.bat, I already have an internet connection.
2. The CMD screen at the left shows the speed of how I connect to the internet. It is the Pinger.bat running. The black window is the indicator that you are connected showing the "Reply from 18.104.22.168 blah blah".
3. The background is my FIREFOX browser loading a video in Youtube.
4. The bottom window is my IDM downloading an mp4 file. You can see the speed of my download here. You can download IDM here.
How to Connect Using Pocketwifi?
If you are using pocketwifi as modem, the IPGlobe.bat might not work for that device. You have to manually connect and disconnect the pocketwifi to the internet until the pinger.bat shows working pinging details. You have to set your pocketwifi to manual in your dashboard.
Like this post? Share it via the social toolbars below!
Use the comment form below for feedbacks and queries.